Lemon spice pan fried tilapia. This pan-seared tilapia dish is a delicious and easy way to prepare seafood! I used lemon pepper seasoning instead of regular black pepper. If gave it a hint of lemon flavoring.
This Pan-Fried Tilapia recipe from Delish.com is great for a quick dinner any day of the week. Tilapia can get a bad wrap. It's not tender and fatty like salmon, nor is it firm and flavorful like tuna. This Tasty Lemon spice pan fried tilapia using 8 easy ingredients and 8 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Lemon spice pan fried tilapia
- Prepare 1 packages of Tilapia.
- It’s 1 small of lemon.
- It’s 1 envelope of sazon goya seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Mccormick kickin chicken seasoning.
- It’s 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- It’s 1 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt and pepper.
- You need 4 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
It's sort of an in-between fish, and can often be written off as boring. Grilled Salmon with Lemon Dill Sauce. Spiced Tilapia with Honeyed Mango-Lime Sauce. Crispy Fish Fillets with Zesty Lime Sauce.
Lemon spice pan fried tilapia step by step
- Defrost fish if frozen and pat dry.
- Season fish with sazon goya seasoning, Mccormick kickin chicken seasoning, Italian seasoning, paprika, and salt and paper.
- Heat sauté pan with olive oil on medium high.
- Place fish and let cook in olive oil flipping once for 8 minutes.
- Take out fish and drain pan of olive oil..
- Place fish back into pan and squeeze 1 entire lemon on to fish in pan..
- Place pan on low heat setting and let simmer for 5 minutes.
- Garish with cut up cilantro and lemon slices.
I usually have the ingredients on hand for this lemony dish that's ready in a jiff. Lemon-Pepper Tilapia Recipe photo by Taste of Home. The freshly grated lemon peel really makes the spices pop. I think this has become our favorite tilapia recipe now! Here's a pan fried Tilapia dish!