Fried tilapia. This Pan-Fried Tilapia recipe from Delish.com is great for a quick dinner any day of the week. Tilapia can get a bad wrap. It's not tender and fatty like salmon, nor is it firm and flavorful like tuna.
Fried Tilapia or any kind of fried fish is easy to cook. I'm sure that we all have our own ways of frying fish. On another note, did you know that we can cook different dishes using fried tilapia? You can cook Fried tilapia using 5 simple ingredients and 3 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve it.
Ingredients of Fried tilapia
- Prepare 5 of tilapia fish.
- Prepare 3 cup of cornmeal.
- It’s 1 of salt, pepper, paprika to taste.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 3 of pieaces of garlic.
This pan-seared tilapia dish is a delicious and easy way to prepare seafood! Great for a quick weeknight meal accompanied with fresh veggies. Hey Guys its Dennis and this is my first cooking video on my new channel! Here's a pan fried Tilapia dish!
Fried tilapia step by step
- Wash your tilapia put it inside the bowl with your seasonings and egg. Add 3 garlic pieaces. And garlic must be shredded. Stir really good..
- Heat your oil once oil is hot put your fish through cornmeal and put inside the oil cook it for 2 minutes on one side and 2 on the other side..
- Take them out put them on a plate with paper towel add salt . And serve..
Don't forget to like, subscribe and share. Turn down the heat to the pan the tilapia was cooked to low and add the butter. Once the butter is melted, add the garlic, lemon juice and parsley. Try this pan-fried tilapia with a mustard mixture and crumb coating. Serve this flavorful tilapia with french fries, roasted potatoes, or rice, along with your family's favorite vegetables.