pan seared diver scallops with roasted artichoke,Chevre puree and fried chorizo. Pan-seared scallops cooked in the flavorful oil left behind when you cook chorizo—it's basically liquid gold. Couldn't find chorizo like she used so bought the raw stuff and fried it up. Dry scallops will look ivory or pinkish; wet scallops are bright white.
Love the snap pea and carrot side! Also great with sauteed brussel sprout leaves or roasted asparagus!!! For the seared scallops, season the scallops with salt and freshly ground black pepper. You can have pan seared diver scallops with roasted artichoke,Chevre puree and fried chorizo using 16 simple ingredients and 6 easy steps. This is guide how cook delicious meal.
Ingredients of pan seared diver scallops with roasted artichoke,Chevre puree and fried chorizo
- You need of artichoke chevre puree.
- It’s 8 of hearts artichoke.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of lemon zest.
- It’s 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- It’s 1 of salt.
- It’s 1 of pepper.
- It’s 1 cup of chrevre.
- You need 1 pinch of dry thyme.
- You need of scallops.
- You need 6 of u-10 dry pack diver scallops.
- It’s 1 of salt.
- Prepare 1 of pepper.
- Prepare 1 of veg oil.
- You need of fried chorizo.
- Prepare 1 of link fresh chorizo.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
Heat a frying pan until hot, then add the olive oil and To serve, place a spoonful of artichoke purée onto each of four plates and smear slightly across the plate. Top with three scallops, followed by a piece of streaky. Transfer the contents of the pan to a blender and purée to a smooth consistency, adding a little water if needed. Arrange the scallops on the purée and crumble the pancetta on top.
pan seared diver scallops with roasted artichoke,Chevre puree and fried chorizo step by step
- Puree place oven at 400 place artichokes on a pan cover with olive oil,thyme and lightly salt, pepper. roast for 20 min.
- once out of the oven place artichokes(brown bits too) into a food processor with chevre and lemon zest puree till smooth set aside.
- Chorizo place oven on med high toss in butter and chorizo fry till crispy place on paper towel to dry off extra grease. set aside.
- Scallops get heavy bottom pan on med high throw in veg oil and wiat till pan starts to smoke..
- salt and pepper scallops once pan is smoking hot, sear scallops for 3 min on each side.
- plating using about 2 TB of puree, streak across the plate in one push. thenplace scallops on top then top with chorizo garnish with micro greens.
Sprinkle the gremolata over all and finish with a Pan-Seared Sea Scallops with Cauliflower Purée and Fried Capers. In a large saute/fry pan, heat the extra virgin olive oil. To assemble, make a small pool of the bean puree in the center of each plate. Lay the two seared scallops directly on top of the puree. Simply Gourmet: Seared Scallops With Chorizo Butter, Cauliflower Puree And Pea Shoots.