Golden brown fried shrimp. Hello all you food lovers out there! On this channel I hope to bring you all some of my favorite recipes and also I will be trying. How to Make Golden Fried Prawns
They are one of my favorite dim sum; I always order them whenever I have dim sum. If you love dim sum, you ought to try this recipe as these homemade fried shrimp wontons are exactly like dim sum restaurants, if. Drop shrimp carefully into hot oil and fry until golden brown, taking care not to overcrowd. This Tasty Golden brown fried shrimp using 4 simple ingredients and 3 easy steps. This is guide how achieve yummy food.
Ingredients of Golden brown fried shrimp
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of seasoning salt.
- You need 2 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 lb of pre-cooked shrimp.
Drain on a rack over a paper towel lined rimmed baking sheet. Puffy Tempura-Style Fried Shrimp: Substitute iced water for the milk and beat with egg and butter. Golden brown nibble filled with crab meat and cream cheese. Fry each shrimp until it's crispy and golden brown on both sides then set aside on paper towel to absorb the excess oil.
Golden brown fried shrimp instructions
- Make sure shrimp are thawed in a small bowl, remove any shells from the shrimp (optional) then add your seasoning salt..
- Once seasoned place your shrimp into the flour then place your shrimp into preheated vegetable oil (make sure grease is not to hot) then fry for approx. 5 minutes and your shrimps should be golden brown.
- Place cooked shrimp onto a plate with a paper towel covering the plate so the hot grease does not melt the plate (if plastic) and to make sure all the grease has been drained. Then serve..
Serve the fried shrimps with vegetables and top with Tartar sauce. We get it: Frying can be intimidating. The hot oil, the risk of soggy food, the worry that you'll blacken something into oblivion. When frying in a pot with a handle, make sure the handle is tucked to the side—never sticking out over the stove—so no one knocks into it and tips. Remove and drain on metal strainer.