One pot wonder Spansih Paella.
You can have One pot wonder Spansih Paella using 18 simple ingredients and 8 simple steps. Learn how to achieve apetizing meal.
Ingredients of One pot wonder Spansih Paella
- It’s 1 of olive oil.
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 2 of carrots chopped.
- Prepare 2 of Chorizos roughly choped.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves sliced.
- Prepare 2 of chicken thighs sliced.
- Prepare 300 grams of Pork Belly cut into 3cm chunks.
- Prepare 1 bunch of flat leaf parsley.
- You need 1 of capsicum roughly choped.
- Prepare 350 grams of paella rice or any medium grain rice.
- It’s 2 of chicken cubes.
- It’s 2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Prepare 1 liter of boiling water.
- Prepare 200 grams of prawns fresh or frozen.
- Prepare 10 of muscles.
- You need 150 grams of frozen peas.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper.
One pot wonder Spansih Paella step by step
- In a large pan on medium heat add a good lug of olive oil and cook chorizo until nice and golden and the pork belly..
- Add onion, garlic and carrots and cook until onions soften cans slightly caramelize. Add chicken thighs and stir for 2minutes..
- Add your chopped parley stems, capsicum, paprika and tomato paste. Stir for 2 mins and the add your rice and crumble in the chicken stock cube continue stirring for another 2mins and add your boiling water and bring to the boil for 5mins with lid on. Season to taste..
- Place the lid on and turn down and simmer on low for 35mins stirring every 5mins. Or alternatively until rice is almost cooked..
- Place your prawns in and stir through the paella until cooked. Add your frozen peas and place mussels in and around the paella. Once mussels are open and the rice is cooked its ready to serve..
- Sprinkle with parsley to gatnish and serve with a lemon wedge..
- Note. Once the paella makes a popping sound you know its ready to eat. This recipe can be done without the seafood for a cheaper but still delicious option :)..