Fried Ramen and Tuna..
This Appetizing Fried Ramen and Tuna. using 9 simple ingredients and 5 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to cook it.
Ingredients of Fried Ramen and Tuna.
- It’s 1 of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 1 of sesame oil (optional, more for complex recipe).
- It’s 1 of oil (olive or vegetable).
- It’s 2 packages of Oriental Flavored Ramen noodle. (or buy fresh dry ramen from market).
- It’s 1 can of White Tuna In Oil (or buy fresh and bake, more complex recipe coming soon.).
- You need 1 can of peanuts (doesn't mater if salted) (or buy fresh nuts and deshell).
- You need 1 can of Pickled jalapinos with carrots and onion. (you can pickle ur own).
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Ginger (only necessary for complex recipe).
Fried Ramen and Tuna. step by step
- Crush packages of Ramen. Microwave, or boil in pot. Strain well, add seasoning and set in fridge (If using fresh noodles do not break down. Just boil, strain, and ice to shock and stop cooking process. Don't season).
- Wile cooking noodles. Separate jalapinos, carrots, onion. Destem, deseed, and mince jalapino (1 hole one). Quarter carrots (about a palm full). Mince Ginger(optional), and garlic. (Chop chives for complex recipe).
- Heat saute pan, coat with oil and add carrots (salt and pepper to taste) for 60 to 85 seconds. Add jalapinos and peanuts, until slightly aromatic. Then add ginger and garlic until aromatic..
- (Add chives and cook for 10 seconds before) add noodles. And saute until hot, mixed, and noodles are re heated.
- Just before transferring to a bowl. Pour soy sauce(and sesame oil) in pan and then transfer. Throw tuna on top with onions. Eat it separate like Asian custom or mix it together..