Fried cod fish. Fried Cod is our favorite fried fish. It's crispy on the outside and flaky on the inside. We like it because it's a mild white fish with a firm texture.
Most cod is sold particularly on Good Friday, when fish is traditionally eaten, especially in the Catholic regions of. Dredge cod pieces on all sides and shake off excess flour. Dip dredged pieces into egg wash and Fry in hot fat until the pieces are nicely browned. This Yummy Fried cod fish using 9 easy ingredients and 3 easy steps. Learn how to cook that.
Ingredients of Fried cod fish
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of to 2 tablespoons all purpose flour.
- You need 1 cup of 1 1/2 cup cold water.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- You need 1 of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 lb of cod fish.
A Skinless Cod Fillet,Simply fried in olive oil butter and lemon juice. These cod fish balls are absolutely delicious. Try the recipe for this dish: cod mixed with green onion, garlic, lemon and egg, breaded and fried. Prepare the fish: Whisk the egg and milk in a medium bowl; add the cod and set aside to soak.
Fried cod fish step by step
- Cut fish into strips, about 1 1/2 inches wide. Place in plastic bag and season with salt and pepper, garlic powder and 1 teaspoon paprika. Toss until coated. Add in 2 tablespoons flour to bag and toss again..
- For batter, 1 cup flour, baking powder, baking soda, 1/2 tsp paprika, salt and pepper to taste, in a bowl. Whisk in water until batter has the consistency of pancake batter..
- Heat oil in a heavy bottom skillet over medium heat. Place fish in batter and coat evenly. When oil is hot, place fish in pan (do not overcrowd) do in batches, flipping halfway, about 8 to 10 minutes, until golden brown. Remove fish with tongs and sprinkle with salt. Place on wire rack. Serve with your favorite condiments..
If you know how to cook simple dishes, you`ll be able to cook even For cooking delicious dish I recommend you to use fresh cod. Another easy but tasty option is this Pan-Seared Cod with. Fried cod from my Mother's recipeHoje para Jantar. Fried Fish Sandwich with Onion Rings and Tartar SauceRecipesPlus. Fried Baccalà (Salted Cod Fish) is a Christmas Eve tradition for many Italians!