Fried prawns in Rechad Masala/paste.
You can have Fried prawns in Rechad Masala/paste using 12 simple ingredients and 4 easy steps. Learn how to achieve this tasty food.
Ingredients of Fried prawns in Rechad Masala/paste
- You need 4 of kashmiri Chillies.
- You need 2 of chillies whole (hot).
- Prepare piece of of ginger.
- You need 7 of to 8 garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 of cinnamon stick (small piece).
- It’s 1 of a few cloves.
- It’s 1 of vinegar for grinding the above ingredients.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Rice flour for coating the prawns before frying.
- It’s 1 of oil for frying ( shallow frying).
- It’s 10 large of prawns ..back slit for deveining.
- You need 1 of salt as per taste.
Fried prawns in Rechad Masala/paste step by step
- For preparing rechad Masala …soak the whole chillies in hot water for 5 mins …drain ..then grind all the ingredients with vinegar to form a paste ..this is rechad Masala.
- Devein the prawns and apply salt to prawns and then coat rechad Masala …marinate for 15 to 20 mins.
- In a pan take a little oil , when the oil becomes hot .. roll the prawns in rice flour and fry them ….
- Serve hot.