Pan-fried Potatoes and Sardines with Garlic and Cheese.
This Appetizing Pan-fried Potatoes and Sardines with Garlic and Cheese using 8 simple ingredients and 4 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Pan-fried Potatoes and Sardines with Garlic and Cheese
- It’s 10 of small sardines.
- You need 2 of potatoes.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of powdered cheese.
- It’s 1 tsp of dry parsley.
- It’s of salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of sake or white wine.
Pan-fried Potatoes and Sardines with Garlic and Cheese instructions
- Slice the potatoes into about 2mm slices, and soak them into water for a while. Remove the head and innards from the sardines and wash with water. Put them onto a plate and add 1 Tbsp of sake/wine to neutralise the fishy smell..
- Heat up olive oil in a frying pan. After draining the water, fry the sliced potatoes until one side starts to brown and crisp..
- Turn the potatoes, add the sardines and season with salt and pepper..
- Put on a lid during cooking, but resist shaking the pan to avoid damaging the shape of the fragile sardines! Cook them about 10 minutes on the low or medium heat. Once cooked well, add garlic and cheese powder and garnish with dried parsley..