Pan-fried Sardines with Tomato and Onion.
This Delicious Pan-fried Sardines with Tomato and Onion using 9 easy ingredients and 4 easy steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pan-fried Sardines with Tomato and Onion
- You need 10 of small sardines.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion.
- It’s 5 of cherry tomatoes.
- You need 2 tsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of white wine or sake.
- You need of salt and pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of powdered parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 tsp of dried herbs.
Pan-fried Sardines with Tomato and Onion instructions
- Heat olive oil in a frying pan. Once hot, add the sliced onion and brown, but avoid burning..
- Quarter the tomatoes. Remove the heads and innards of the sardines then add the fish and tomatoes into the frying pan with the onions and gently stir-fry for a few minutes. Season with salt and pepper..
- Add white wine or sake to the pan, cover with a lid and simmer on a low to medium heat for about 10 minutes or more if needed..
- Once sardines are cooked, add the garlic powder, cheese and dried herbs and mix in gently for one minute – avoid damaging the fish. Best served hot in a warmed dish!.