Wok-fried prawns with broccoli and bok choy. This stir-fried bok choy recipe is a basic veggie side dish that can go with everything from Shanghainese braised pork belly to a roast chicken. For this bok choy recipe, we used the larger variety that you can find at most regular grocery stores. Check out our Chinese vegetables and leafy.
Spoon prawns and sauce on the bed of vegetables and serve immediately. Heat oil in a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat. To prepare the Bok Choy Broccoli Stir Fry, first preheat the wok. You can have Wok-fried prawns with broccoli and bok choy using 9 simple ingredients and 4 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to cook delicious meal.
Ingredients of Wok-fried prawns with broccoli and bok choy
- Prepare 1 kg of peeled prawns.
- You need 1/2 cup of Teriyaki Marinade.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic flakes.
- You need 2 tsp of cornflour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Chicken Stock.
- You need 1 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- It’s 1 bunch of bok choy.
- It’s 1 bunch of baby broccoli.
- It’s 2 cup of steamed rice.
View the menu from Wok in a Box – Armadale Armadale & place your takeaway or delivery order online. Order from a wide selection of your favourite Asian food A heavenly combination of tender chicken, fresh onion, garlic, capsicum, carrots, broccoli and bok choy, wok tossed with thick egg noodles in a. Chicken breast meat, broccoli, bok choy, basil and lemongrass. Tiger prawns, squid, fish, imitation crab with broccoli and bok choy.
Wok-fried prawns with broccoli and bok choy step by step
- Combine prawns, teriyaki marinade and sweet chilli sauce in a bowl. Mix well and save some mix for next step.
- Combine cornflour, chicken stock and reserved marinade in a jug.
- Defrost prawns in boiling pot. Heat a wok over high heat until hot. Add half the oil and half the prawn mixture. Stir-fry prawns for 2 minutes. Remove to a plate..
- Use boiling pot (that defrosted prawns) to cook rice. Add bok choy and broccoli to wok. Stir-fry for 1 minute. Add prawns and stock mixture. Stir-fry for 1 to 2 minutes or until sauce thickens. Serve with steamed rice..
This simple recipe shows you a different way to use your wok. Rather than just throwing everything in together, the speed of a wok can be used for composed. If you still have broccoli florets and broccoli drink left, why not cook a delicious broccoli soup again! Heat a little sesame oil in a wok (or large skillet), gradually add the vegetables (starting with the broccoli stalks, then broccoli florets and finally bok choy and scallions) and stir-fry, adding more. The Kitchn was the first cooking blog I ever followed.