Stir-fried Squid & Cucumber.
This Appetizing Stir-fried Squid & Cucumber using 12 easy ingredients and 3 simple steps. This is guide how cook delicious meal.
Ingredients of Stir-fried Squid & Cucumber
- It’s 1 of squid (gutted, cleaned, cut into 5~7mm round slices).
- It’s of Small quantity of salt, pepper, flour for squid.
- It’s 1 of cucumber (cut in half lengthwise, cut into 5~7mm slices, sprinkle salt and leave to drain moisture out well).
- It’s 1 stick of celery (cut into 3cm length).
- Prepare 1 tsp of ginger (chopped finely).
- It’s 1/2 of ~1 tsp garlic (chopped finely).
- You need 1 pinch of crushed red pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of * sake.
- You need 1 tbsp of * soy sauce.
- You need 1/2 of ~1 tsp * chicken broth(chicken stock powder).
- You need 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 tsp of sesame oil.
Stir-fried Squid & Cucumber instructions
- Remove water from the squid well, sprinkle salt, peppe and flour, shake off excess..
- Heat the vegetable oil in a pan, stir-fry ginger and crushed red pepper with low heat. Add squid, celery, cucumber and cook for 1~2 mins over high heat. Add seasonings marked with * and keep stir-frying until the flavor blended..
- To finish it off, pour sesame oil from the edge of the pan to inside of it, stir once..