fried BBQ salmon sandwich. Spread a tablespoon of sauce on each cut side. Season the salmon with kosher salt and pepper. Reduce the heat to medium; add the salmon and cook.
While the salmon is cooking, cut eight fairly thick pieces of bread from the loaf of Italian bread. Then, spread some giardiniera on four pieces and mayo/mustard mixture on the other four. Mix BBQ sauce ,honey ,brown sugar and hot water. You can have fried BBQ salmon sandwich using 7 simple ingredients and 4 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve delicious meal.
Ingredients of fried BBQ salmon sandwich
- It’s 1 cup of sweet baby rays BBQ sauce (hickory and brown sugar).
- You need 3 of salmon Filet.
- Prepare 4 cup of cooking oil.
- You need 1 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 3 tbsp of honey.
- It’s 1/4 cup of hot water (212·).
- You need 3 of hamburger buns.
Salmon fillets wrapped in individual foil packets are grilled in an Asian-inspired blend of teriyaki sauce, honey, fresh ginger, and sesame oil for a gourmet summer meal. By Reynolds Kitchens(R) Alder Plank Smoked Salmon Grilled Salmon Sandwich with Green Apple Slaw For a fresh alternative to predictable burgers and sausages, try this gourmet sandwich at your next barbecue. The savory-glazed salmon and crunchy, sweet-tart apple topping are an inspired combination. There are many ways you can grill salmon: directly on grates, wrapped in foil packets, threaded onto skewers, or on a plank.
fried BBQ salmon sandwich instructions
- Put thawed salmon in cooking oil cook till brown on each side.
- Mix BBQ sauce ,honey ,brown sugar and hot water..
- Put fried salmon in a pan and pour sauce over salmon.
- Put it in the the oven for 4 minutes covered with foil , and 4 minutes without foil cover. ( baste sauce that has cooked in the pan over the top of the salmon, check internal temp should reach 145.
Here are five simple tips for getting the best results. Salmon won't stick to the grate when it cooks gently on a bed of fennel. Fast Salmon with Ginger Glaze Heat the oil in a small saucepan over medium heat. Add the shallots and garlic and cook until soft. Stir in the hoisin, ketchup, honey, sambal oelek, sesame seeds, soy sauce and fish sauce and.