Garlicky Cheesy fried tuna biscuits.
This Yummy Garlicky Cheesy fried tuna biscuits using 10 easy ingredients and 7 easy steps. This is guide how achieve this tasty food.
Ingredients of Garlicky Cheesy fried tuna biscuits
- You need of ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆ biscuits◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆.
- Prepare 10 ounces of canned tuna.
- It’s 1/4 cup of parsley.
- You need 1 cup of parmesan grated cheese.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare of ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆like McDonalds steak bagel sauce◆◆◆◆◆◆◆.
- It’s 1/2 cup of dill mustard see my recipe, or buy in store.
- It’s 1/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of onion powder.
Garlicky Cheesy fried tuna biscuits instructions
- Mix the sauce ingredients set aside.
- Mix the tuna, egg, parsley, garlic, and cheese.
- Heat oil and form patties the size of a biscuit and fry.
- When you can move the biscuits easily turn them.
- Move to paper towel.
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.