Japanese-style Fried Shrimp with Tomato Sauce.
You can cook Japanese-style Fried Shrimp with Tomato Sauce using 10 simple ingredients and 7 simple steps. Here is how you cook apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Japanese-style Fried Shrimp with Tomato Sauce
- It’s 1 of kilo shrimp peeled (tails left on) and deveined.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- You need 1 cup of all-purpose flour / corn-starch.
- It’s 2 of eggs beaten.
- You need 1 quart of vegetable oil for frying.
- Prepare 3 tablespoon of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of pineapple juice (I used the juice from pineapple tidbits pack).
- You need 2 cups of water.
Japanese-style Fried Shrimp with Tomato Sauce instructions
- Season shrimp with black ground pepper, salt and garlic powder..
- Steam seasoned shrimp for 5 mins..
- Place egg and flour in a separate bowls..
- Heat the oil in a frying pan in a medium fire.
- On the side, deep steamed shrimp in the flour bowl (both sides) then unto the egg bowl then fry a few at a time until golden brown..
- For the sauce. Mix water, tomato sauce and pineapple juice then bring to boil. Once boiled, remove from the heat..
- Pour the sauce on top of the cooked shrimp or serve on the side in a bowl..