Fried Salmon Patties.
This Perfect Fried Salmon Patties using 6 easy ingredients and 4 simple steps. Here is how you achieve this tasty food.
Ingredients of Fried Salmon Patties
- It’s 2 cans of canned salmon.
- You need 1/2 cup of crushed seasoned crackers or chips (your choice).
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 1.5 cups of cooking oil.
- You need 1 tablespoon of crushed garlic.
- You need 1 dash of garlic pepper seasoning.
Fried Salmon Patties step by step
- Combine crushed crackers, both cans of salmon and egg into a bowl. Mix thoroughly. Add crushed garlic and seasoning..
- Heat oil in medium to large skillet..
- Form small patties by hand and place in heated oil. Brown on each side..
- Serve with tartar sauce..