Pan-fried Tofu in Dashi.
You can cook Pan-fried Tofu in Dashi using 8 easy ingredients and 5 easy steps. This is guide how cook it.
Ingredients of Pan-fried Tofu in Dashi
- You need 1 of Tofu(300g).
- It’s 5 cm of daikon radish (grated).
- You need 8 of Fushimi peppers (anything green is fine).
- It’s 300 ml of dashi stock.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of mirin.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of katakuriko (potato or corn starch).
- You need 4 Tbsp of oil.
Pan-fried Tofu in Dashi step by step
- Drain tofu well. Cut into 8 portions, sprinkle them with katakuriko..
- Pan-fry the tofu and Fushimi pepper with oil, until all the sides of tofu are crunchy and browned..
- In a small pot, boil dashi stock, add mirin and soy sauce..
- Put the fried tofu into the pot, let them boil for a minute, add grated daikon and Fushimi pepper, turn off the heat before it boils again..
- Leave the pot for a while, and serve..