Pan Fried Shrimp Scallop With Oyster Sauce Glass Noodle. Pan-fried noodles, or chow mein noodles, are made with egg, which gives them a light yellow Next, blanch the shrimp, scallops, and squid by slowly stirring them in the water until just opaque Prepare the sauce by mixing together your hot chicken stock with the sesame oil, salt, sugar, oyster sauce. Steamed Shrimp with Glass Noodles – Two WaysThe Woks of Life. water, water, cilantro, sugar, Shaoxing Glass Noodle Vegetable Recipes. Goong Ob Fried Glass Noodles/Fried Tang HoonMy Kitchen Snippets. spring onions, pepper, oyster sauce, sugar.
Shrimp with Oyster Sauce is a seafood dish made with shrimps cooked in a rich and flavorful oyster sauce for fingerlicking goodness. In a pan, heat oil over medium heat. Add onions and garlic and cook until tender and translucent. This Perfect Pan Fried Shrimp Scallop With Oyster Sauce Glass Noodle using 15 simple ingredients and 7 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to cook apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Pan Fried Shrimp Scallop With Oyster Sauce Glass Noodle
- It’s 7 of shrimp (peeled the body part only).
- Prepare 10 pcs of local scallops.
- Prepare 6 of garlic (chopped).
- It’s 2 of red chillies (chopped).
- Prepare 1 of green chilli (chopped).
- It’s 2 of ginger (smashed).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- It’s 3 tbsp of shao xing wine.
- It’s 1 tsp of sesame oil.
- It’s 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare of corriander leaves (chopped).
- You need of Salt & pepper.
- Prepare of Sugar.
- You need of Water.
- It’s of Cooking oil.
Pat scallops dry with paper towels. Place cornmeal in a shallow dish; dredge scallops in cornmeal. Drizzle sauce over noodles; top with scallops. These shrimp loaded glass noodles are perfect for those hot summer days when you want to eat well, but Finally, add your glass noodles, soy sauce, sesame oil and a few tablespoons of water.
Pan Fried Shrimp Scallop With Oyster Sauce Glass Noodle step by step
- Peel the body part of the shrimp, clean the back side. Put the chopped garlic, red chillies, green chilli on the back of it..
- Sprinkle some salt and drizzle with olive oil then pan fried. Add 1 smashed ginger on the pan and add shaoxing wine. Wait until cooked, then leave aside..
- Next, heat cooking oil, pan fried the scallops, add some water, soy sauce, and shaoxing wine, wait until it's cooked, leave aside..
- Soak the glass noodle in the water..
- Heat the pan, cooking oil, garlic and ginger. Then add oyster sauce, shaoxing wine, water, soy sauce, salt, pepper and sugar. Next, put the glass noodle in..
- Mix with the scallops, then add some sesame oil..
- Last, put the shrimp on the top of the noodle. And sprinkle with chopped corriander..
Did you like this Stir Fried Glass Noodles With Shrimp Recipe? Are there changes you made that you. For me, scallops and oysters are a perfect briny, oceanic tandem, and this recipe marries them perfectly. Meanwhile, in a medium skillet, melt the butter. Season the scallops with salt and cook over high Remove from the heat, stir in the Worcestershire sauce and season with salt and pepper.