Nasi Goreng Teri (Anchovy Fried Rice).
You can have Nasi Goreng Teri (Anchovy Fried Rice) using 9 easy ingredients and 5 simple steps. Learn how to cook yummy food.
Ingredients of Nasi Goreng Teri (Anchovy Fried Rice)
- It’s 2 cups of rice.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 3 tbsp of small, dried anchovies.
- It’s of Oil for frying.
- You need 2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 3 of crushed garlic.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of frozen peas.
- It’s 1 tsp of powdered broth (I used veggie broth).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sweet soy sauce (or you can use 1 tsp palm sugar and 1 tsp soy sauce instead).
Nasi Goreng Teri (Anchovy Fried Rice) step by step
- Fry the anchovies until they turn golden brown, set aside..
- Pour 2 tbsp oil into the wok. Use medium heat. Crack the eggs and stir until a bit set (not runny anymore)..
- Add crushed garlic and stir. Add peas and stir..
- Add rice. Stir well. Add powdered broth, fried anchovies, sweet soy sauce. Stir until well combined..
- I made this for my kids' lunch. This dish is best served warm, but it's still tasty when cold..