Fried Rice with Dried Shrimps and Frozen Veggies. This quinoa fried rice is a healthy take on traditional fried rice made with protein-packed quinoa and shrimp. Of course you can use your favorite fresh veggies as well but I went for quick and easy with the frozen vegetables! ginger. shrimp. My Shrimp Fried Rice is the best better-than-takeout fried rice recipe!
This easy shrimp fried rice is restaurant-quality (or better!). This shrimp fried rice dish is inspired by a Malaysian restaurant I used to frequent before they closed down. You may also like this vegetarian fried rice with Hi Gina, do you think that tofu could work as a substitute for the shrimp and if yes, would you just saute it with the veggies instead of separately? This Delicious Fried Rice with Dried Shrimps and Frozen Veggies using 7 simple ingredients and 4 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to cook that.
Ingredients of Fried Rice with Dried Shrimps and Frozen Veggies
- You need 2 cup of steamed rice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic paste.
- You need 1/2 of shallot paste (ground or slice a couple of shallots thinly).
- It’s 1/4 cup of frozen vegetables.
- You need 3 tbsp of dried shrimps, soaked in water for about 15 minutes (discard the water or use it as broth later).
- It’s 2 tsp of honey.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oil.
Quick and easy Shrimp and Broccoli Slaw Fried Rice using cooked shrimps and precut broccoli Stir to get everything well mixed and cook until rice is dry and fluffy. In addition, fried rice uses frozen veggies and/or canned sardines in the most amazing way. Loaded with shrimp, ham, chicken, and veggies, just like in your favorite Chinese restaurant. This fried rice is delicious and an excellent use of leftovers!
Fried Rice with Dried Shrimps and Frozen Veggies step by step
- Heat the oil in the wok. Add garlic paste, shallot paste, and stir until fragrant..
- Add dried shrimps, then frozen veggies. Lower the heat..
- When the veggies are partially thawed, add honey..
- Add the rice, and stir until well-combined..
This 'House' Fried Rice is delicious and an excellent use of leftovers! Feel free to substitute ingredients, depending on what you have on hand. Shrimp Fried Rice is the perfect one-pot meal when you're craving Asian flavors. Chock full of succulent shrimp, veggies, and eggs, it's hearty I'm from Chicago, IL, and I have NEVER had fried rice with peas and carrots until I moved to Las Vegas. I was accustomed to fried rice with chestnuts.