Stir- Fried Garlic Shrimp with String Beans.
You can have Stir- Fried Garlic Shrimp with String Beans using 8 simple ingredients and 6 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to cook this tasty food.
Ingredients of Stir- Fried Garlic Shrimp with String Beans
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of large peeled shrimp.
- Prepare 1 lb of string beans thinly skiced.
- You need 3 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 6 of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need 1/2 of small onion, minced.
- It’s 1 cup of chicken atock.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Asian fish sauce.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper for taste.
Stir- Fried Garlic Shrimp with String Beans instructions
- Heat wok until very hot then add vegetable oil and cook until shimmering.
- Add garlic and onion and stir fry for one minute.
- Add shrimp and a pinch of salt and stir fry until shrimp are just beginning to turn pink.
- Add string beans and 1/2 cup of chicken stock and stir fry until beans slightly soften.
- Add remaining stock and fish sauce and generous pinch of pepper and stir fry until shrimp is cooked through and beans are crisp and tender.
- Serve hot and enjoy.