Stir Fried Shrimp and Veggies Pasta.
You can cook Stir Fried Shrimp and Veggies Pasta using 11 simple ingredients and 7 simple steps. This is guide how cook apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Stir Fried Shrimp and Veggies Pasta
- It’s 8 oz of spaghetti noodles.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic minced.
- You need 1 lb of headless shrimp peeled.
- You need 3 tbs of olive oil.
- It’s 1 of onion sliced.
- It’s 1 cup of carrots julianned.
- You need 1 cup of celery.
- It’s 1/2 cup of parsley.
- It’s 3 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of pepper.
Stir Fried Shrimp and Veggies Pasta instructions
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Cook spaghetti pasta in boiling water until al dente. Drain and set aside..
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Cook garlic in oil for 1 minute..
- Stir in onion, and cook until soft..
- Stir in shrimp, and cook until pink..
- Mix in the celery and carrots, and cook for 2 to 5 minutes, stirring frequently..
- Mix in parsley and season with oyster sauce, salt, and pepper..
- Toss pasta with veggies and shrimp and serve warm..