Fried cajun mangove snapper with citrus garlic butter rice. Garlic Butter Rice – Buttery, garlicky rice – an easy side dish to compliment any meal, and so good you can eat it plain! Keep the slices whole, as pictured, or crumble it up and disperse it throughout the rice. Or for a shortcut, you could use Crispy Fried Shallots or Garlic that's sold in jars at Asian.
It is really good that way. Place salmon, skin side down, on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Drizzle lemon-butter mixture over top, making sure salmon is coated completely. You can cook Fried cajun mangove snapper with citrus garlic butter rice using 17 simple ingredients and 12 simple steps. Here is how you achieve this tasty food.
Ingredients of Fried cajun mangove snapper with citrus garlic butter rice
- You need of Pan Fried Fish:.
- It’s 1 of -Mangrove snapper (rinsed).
- You need 1 of -bowl of ice water.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of corn meal.
- It’s 1 of -tsp. Cajun Seasoning.
- Prepare 1 of -tsp. Garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 of -tsp. Black pepper.
- It’s of Garnish with orange peels.
- You need of Citrus Rice:.
- Prepare of Jasmine Rice.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 1 cup of freshly squeezed orange juice.
- You need 1 of -Tbsp. Butter.
- It’s 1 of -tsp. Zest orange.
- It’s 1 of -tsp. Garlic powder.
- You need of Fresh parsely.
Try this Kale recipe with: Juicy Baked Chicken Breast, Crispy Pan Fried Fish, Honey Garlic Chicken, Baked Pork Chops, Baked Fish with Lemon Keywords: garlic butter kale rice, kale recipe. I love hearing how you went. Tony and Bo are fishing out of Grand Isle for mangrove snapper on this week's episode of Castin' Cajun. On this Cooking segment, brought to you by Tony Chachere's Famous Creole Seasoning Luke Theriot, of Don's Wholesale Broussard, demonstrates his recipe for jambalaya in a rice cooker.
Fried cajun mangove snapper with citrus garlic butter rice step by step
- Clean and pat dry fish..
- Put ice cold water into a bowl..
- Mix together in a bowl flour, corn meal, cajun seasoning, garlic powder, and black pepper..
- Put coating mixture on a large plate..
- Bring skillet to a hot temperature with 1 Tbsp. of oil..
- Dip fish fillet into ice water first and then roll the fish into the coating mixture; lay into hot oil in skillet and cook for 4 minutes per side..
- Remove and set on paper towel..
- Triple rinse rice..
- In a pot, add rice, water, and orange juice, butter, and garlic powder; bring to a boil and boil until the rice begins to show out of the water; reduce heat and put a towel over the top of the pot and cover it with a lid; let summer for 15 minutes; then remove from heat and stand for 10 minutes..
- Put rice into a bowl and add the zest orange to rice with fresh parsley..
- Plate fish & rice and garnish with orange peels..
- Serve with Everglade Tomatoe & Lemon Cucumber salad. Enjoy!.
Garlicky and buttery, this simple Japanese Garlic Fried Rice topped with garlic chips is a dish I have cooked many times over the years as one of Besides garlic, other common ingredients in Japanese Garlic Fried Rice are butter and parsley. You can omit butter if you're vegan, or use a substitute. Red snapper is a particularly excellent fish to grill, either whole or in fillets. While it might seem challenging, grilling whole fish really isn't difficult. Sauteeing or baking are also good methods for cooking red snapper.