Pan-Fried Red Snapper.
You can cook Pan-Fried Red Snapper using 5 easy ingredients and 4 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve yummy food.
Ingredients of Pan-Fried Red Snapper
- Prepare 2 of whole Red Snappers.
- You need 1/2 cup of All-Purpose Flour.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Pepper.
- You need 6 tablespoons of Butter.
Pan-Fried Red Snapper step by step
- Rinse the fish in cold water; drain but do not dry..
- In a shallow dish, combine the flour, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Sprinkle the remaining 1/2 teaspoon each of salt and pepper inside the cavity of the fish. Completely coat the fish in the flour mixture..
- Using 2 large skillets, melt 3 tablespoons butter over medium heat in each skillet. Then add 1 fish to each skillet and cook for 12 to 15 minutes, or until the coating is crispy and the fish flakes easily with a fork, carefully turning halfway through the cooking. Serve immediately..
- If you want to cook red snapper fillets instead of the whole fish, use 1 to 1-1/2 pounds of fillets and reduce the cooking time to 5 to 6 minutes (still turning halfway through the cooking)..