Stir-fried Cassava Peel (KADEDEMES).
This Tasty Stir-fried Cassava Peel (KADEDEMES) using 10 simple ingredients and 4 simple steps. This is guide how cook this tasty food.
Ingredients of Stir-fried Cassava Peel (KADEDEMES)
- It’s 250 gr of cassava peel (the pink).
- You need 3 of red onions, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, roughly chopped.
- Prepare 7 of cayenne peppers (to taste).
- Prepare 1 chunk of galangal, crushed.
- Prepare 1 stalk of spring onion, sliced diagonally.
- You need 2 Tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Prepare to taste of Sugar and salt.
- Prepare of Water for boiling.
- It’s of Oil for frying.
Stir-fried Cassava Peel (KADEDEMES) step by step
- Boil cassava peel until tender and soak in cold water for a while, drain and cut to taste..
- Saute onion, garlic, cayenne pepper and galangal until fragrant..
- Add cassava peel, oyster sauce, sugar and salt. Stir well and cook until flavors mingle..
- Shortly before finishing, add the leeks and stir well. Serve with salted fish fried to accompany warm rice..