Pan fried Salmon with creamy sun-dried tomato sauce. Salmon in a creamy sauce filled with garlic, sun dried tomatoes, spinach and parmesan. Layer on the flavor with a creamy sun-dried tomato sauce over lightly seasoned sauteed salmon. Brush each fillet with lemon juice and salt.
Chicken with an utterly addictive Creamy Sun Dried Tomato Sauce! An incredible quick dinner on the table Here's what you need for the creamy sun dried tomato sauce. I've used chicken thighs here, but Stir through basil leaves, then return chicken into pan. This Delicious Pan fried Salmon with creamy sun-dried tomato sauce using 13 easy ingredients and 3 simple steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pan fried Salmon with creamy sun-dried tomato sauce
- Prepare 1 1/2 of # salmon fillets, without skin.
- Prepare 3 of garlic cloves, large, minced.
- Prepare 1/2 of yellow onion, minced.
- Prepare 1 of small jar (3-4oz) sun-dried tomatoes in oil, drain and slice.
- Prepare of Reserve 2 Tbsp oil from jar for recipe.
- You need 1/4 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1 C of half and half.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of dried basil.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of crushed red pepper flakes.
- You need 1/2 C of vegetable stock.
- You need to taste of S&P.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of olive oil.
- You need of Fresh basil for garnish.
Now that people are eating cauliflower gnocchi and loving it, it's I recommend using julienned sun-dried tomatoes that have been packed in oil. When incorporating the half-and-half into the sauce, gradually ramp up the heat in the pan so that the liquid can reduce. DeLallo's Simply Pesto Sun-Dried Tomato with Olive is the perfect antidote and peace keeper in the kitchen. It's a mix of sun-dried tomatoes and olives And with a dose of half and half, it makes a killer creamy sauce for a one-pan chicken dinner.
Pan fried Salmon with creamy sun-dried tomato sauce step by step
- Lightly season fillets with S&P. In a large non stick pan on medium heat, sear fillets in 2 Tbsp oil, 2-3 minutes each side. Remove from pan and set aside..
- In the same skillet, add 2 Tbsp oil reserved from sun-dried tomato jar; saute garlic, onion, sun-dried tomatoes, paprika, red pepper flakes and dried basil for 1 minute. Add vegetable stock to deglaze the skillet and bring to a simmer. Add half and half to skillet and stir until a creamy sauce forms. Add S&P to taste..
- Add salmon back to the skillet and reheat for 3-4 minutes. Sprinkle with fresh basil and serve over rice or pasta if desired..
About the recipe: Whether it's chicken, meat or pasta. We gotta talk about this creamy sun-dried tomato sauce chicken. I didn't really know where I was going with this or what was going to unfold Quick, easy and delicious pan-seared chicken with an amazingly flavorful sun dried tomatoes sauce! Remember that sun-dried tomato cream sauce I made not too long ago? The one I wanted to guzzle down?