Easy fried canned tuna with veggies. Add veggies to garlic and onion. Then add the tuna. fry well. Easy fried canned tuna with veggies doggothecooker.
A fun way to make canned tuna taste less like canned tuna. These thin tuna patties are tasty enough to be eaten plain or in a pita pocket with lettuce and tomato.. A combination of pasta, tuna, mixed vegetables, mushroom soup and cheese cooked in a casserole.. You can have Easy fried canned tuna with veggies using 6 simple ingredients and 3 easy steps. This is guide how cook this tasty food.
Ingredients of Easy fried canned tuna with veggies
- You need 3 cans of tuna.
- It’s 2 cups of frozen veggies.
- Prepare 1 of large onion.
- Prepare 5 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- You need of Desired spices.
Impress your guests with a quick and easy macaroni and tuna casserole topped. This dish is stir-fried somen noodles with canned tuna and vegetables. It's tasty but easy to make. What I like about this dish is that you can add as many vegetables as you want.
Easy fried canned tuna with veggies instructions
- Boil frozen veggies or defrost. Fry garlic and onion with olive oil until cooked.
- Add veggies to garlic and onion. Then add the tuna. fry well..
- Add lemon juice and desired spices. Combine well. And serve with rice.
Try it at home because it's really simple. Do you love tuna and want an easy meal for your weekly meal prep. If so try this great cheap and easy tuna recipe. Canned Tuna has been a staple in my diet. In this video I will show you how to.