Air fried COD. The air fryer is all-the-rage for a reason. I bought a whole bunch of cod filets because I wanted to make beer battered fish. I fried some up in the deep fryer and the beer batter coating.
This crispy air fried fish is SO easy to make and you will never believe it's oil free! Serve it with a healthy Greek yogurt tartar sauce I mean there is a time and a place for grilled cod. Fried Cod is our favorite fried fish. You can cook Air fried COD using 7 simple ingredients and 4 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve yummy food.
Ingredients of Air fried COD
- Prepare of pond of COD.
- Prepare of Breadcrumb.
- You need of Salt and table pepper.
- It’s of Cracked black pepper.
- It’s of Permission cheese.
- It’s of Garlic powder.
- You need of Onion powder.
It's crispy on the outside and flaky on the inside. And it is perfect for dunking in homemade tartar sauce. When it comes to fish, my family is all about the white fish. Grab your Air Fryer and make this Crispy Air Fryer Fish ASAP.
Air fried COD instructions
- (Cut or whole) Put all your spices in a bag with your COD and shake it up. (It helps if you listen to some rock and roll).
- After your done shaking your fish put them on the rack and cook it for 15 minutes on 400 F. (325 C.).
- Enjoy. 🙂.
Covered in a crispy delicious crust, you can have guilt free fried fish as often as you like. Summer fish fries are my favorite outings to attend. These air-fried cod filets are super moist on the inside and totally crunchy on the outside, all with a lot less calories than deep fried fish. This air-fried cod recipe, along with a salad and a side, makes a. Looking for easy air fryer recipes?