Air-Fried Honey Soy Salmon with Garlic Parmesan Potatoes. DO MORE THAN FRY – You can easily fry, bake and roast using only one appliance. Honey Soy Salmon- marinated in a sweet honey and orange chili sauce and oven-baked until moist and flaky, this salmon is perfect served with a Why I love this Honey Soy Salmon and Goat Cheese Mashed Potatoes. It's easy to prepare and make.
Head here to see all my This Honey Garlic Salmon recipe is all about the sauce. Just four simple pantry essentials in the right proportions – soy sauce, honey, garlic and vinegar. Pour in remaining marinade and reduce. This Perfect Air-Fried Honey Soy Salmon with Garlic Parmesan Potatoes using 11 simple ingredients and 9 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve this tasty food.
Ingredients of Air-Fried Honey Soy Salmon with Garlic Parmesan Potatoes
- You need of Kosher salt.
- You need of Fresh cracked black pepper.
- It’s of Full fillet of Salmon.
- You need of soy sauce.
- Prepare of fresh honey.
- It’s of lime.
- It’s of new potatoes.
- Prepare of Italian seasoning.
- It’s of Oregano.
- You need of Olive oil.
- You need of Parmesan cheese.
Serve the salmon with sauce and a side of veggies. Learn how to air fry salmon the easy way! As for the black pepper, use either freshly. Easy salmon with honey garlic sauce is one of the best salmon recipes.
Air-Fried Honey Soy Salmon with Garlic Parmesan Potatoes step by step
- Slice entire bag of new potatoes in half. Place into big metal bowl. Season to your taste with olive oil, salt, pepper, oregano, and Italian seasoning. Toss liberally in bowl..
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Line baking sheet with aluminum foil and dump potatoes into baking sheet..
- Cook potatoes for 20 minutes on lowest part of oven. After 20 minutes, return to bowl, add more oil and parmesan cheese to taste. Toss liberally..
- Return potatoes to baking sheet and bake for another 20 minutes at 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Cook more until you reach desired crispiness..
- Slice salmon into individual fillets and place in air fry basket..
- Mix soy sauce, honey, and juice of one lime into container. Stir until well-mixed..
- Brush each salmon fillet with as much honey soy mixture as possible. After glazed, season each fillet with lots of salt and pepper..
- Pre-heat air fryer oven to 395 degrees Fahrenheit. Use 365 if you have a convection setting..
- Cook salmon until thickest fillet is at least 125 degrees fahrenheit internally. Let rest for 2 minutes, then serve together..
Garlicky, sweet, sticky with simple ingredients. Heat up an oven-safe skillet (cast-iron skillet preferred) on high heat. Sprinkle the salmon with toasted white and black sesame seeds and a good shower of slivered green onions or torn fresh cilantro leaves for a pretty finish. The brown sugar, butter and honey glaze will caramelize on the surface of the fish, along with the soy sauce it forms a savory, umami-rich coating. How do you make Air Fryer Honey Garlic Chicken?