Crispy Fried Tilapia.
You can cook Crispy Fried Tilapia using 10 simple ingredients and 9 simple steps. Here is how you cook apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Crispy Fried Tilapia
- You need of Tilapia fish.
- You need of Lime or lemon juice.
- You need of Corn starch.
- You need of Grind the spices below into paste :.
- It’s of Shallots.
- Prepare of Garlic.
- You need of Coriander seed or ground coriander.
- Prepare of Fresh turmeric or ground turmeric.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Ground white pepper.
Crispy Fried Tilapia instructions
- Coat the fish with lime juice. Put it in the fridge for 10-15 min..
- Rinse the fish clean. Pat dry thoroughly with paper towel..
- With a sharp knife, make slashes crosswise on a diagonal along the body of the fish every 2" on both sides, cutting all the way down to the bone..
- Coat the spice paste on all over the fish inside and out..
- Put it back in the fridge for 1 hour..
- Heat the frying oil over medium high heat..
- Take the fish out of the fridge then sprinkle lightly with corn starch on both side of the fish..
- Put the fish gently into the hot oil. Fry it until the skin on the bottom side looks crisp then turn it over carefully. Fry until the skin on the other side deeply browned and crisp..
- Transfer the cooked fish on wire rack..