Vietnamese Summer Rolls with spicy garlic peanut sauce.
You can have Vietnamese Summer Rolls with spicy garlic peanut sauce using 21 simple ingredients and 5 simple steps. Here is how you cook yummy food.
Ingredients of Vietnamese Summer Rolls with spicy garlic peanut sauce
- It’s of for the rolls.
- It’s 1 packages of Rice paper.
- Prepare 1 lb of mung bean sprout.
- Prepare 1 bunch of basil, stems removed.
- It’s 1 bunch of chives, cut into 1 inch stems.
- You need 1 bunch of cilantro , stems removed.
- You need 1 of avocado , thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1 bunch of bean vermecelli, boiled and softened.
- You need 1 head of leaf lettuce, spit into individual leaves.
- You need 1 lb of shrimp, devein, poach in boiling water until pink. then remove deshell and vertically slice in half. by boiling in the shell, it preserves the taste and shape.
- You need 1 of pot hot water to dip rice paper.
- Prepare of for the sauce.
- You need 1 cup of peanut butter.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of hoisin sauce.
- Prepare 6 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sirracha.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Chili garlic sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of crushed roasted peanut.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of warm water.
- It’s 1 tbsp of avocado oil.
Vietnamese Summer Rolls with spicy garlic peanut sauce instructions
- Dip rice paper in hot water and place on flat surface. Arrange all other ingredients for the rolls around you for easy access..
- Place 3 pieces of shrimp(1 and a half shrimp), lettuce leaf, bean sprouts, basil, cilanto, avocado, chives, vermecelli noodle mound onto bottom 3rd of paper. Tightly roll until 1/2 of the way. Tuck in right and left side and continue rolling until it is sealed. Place roll on a plate and repeat until all ingredients are gone..
- For the sauce: sauteed garlic until fragrant in avocado oil. Put in peanut butter and dilute with some water. Cook until combined..
- For the sauce: add hoisin, sirracha, chili garlic sauce and sugar into peanut butter mixture and heat until boiling. Remove from heat and add crushed peanuts on top..
- Dip summer roll in warm sauce and enjoy.