Shrimp and Vegetable Pasta.
You can cook Shrimp and Vegetable Pasta using 7 easy ingredients and 5 easy steps. This is guide how cook that.
Ingredients of Shrimp and Vegetable Pasta
- It’s of unsalted butter.
- It’s of sliced mushrooms.
- You need of medium zucchini sliced.
- Prepare of large shell-on shrimp.
- It’s of water.
- It’s of spaghetti noodles.
- You need of creole or cajun seasoning (I use Tony Cachere's).
Shrimp and Vegetable Pasta step by step
- Peel raw shrimp. Set shrimp aside in a bowl, sprinkle with creole seasoning, toss to coat, and return to refrigerator..
- Place shrimp shells in a small saucepan, add 2 cups of water, bring to a boil over medium high heat. Reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes. Pour liquid through a strainer into a bowl. Throw away shells..
- While stock is simmering, cook noodles according to package directions, and begin cooking remaining ingredients..
- Melt 2 tbs butter in a deep sided skillet over medium heat. Add mushrooms. Cook until they just begin to soften (about 5 minutes). Add zucchini and shrimp. Continue cooking until shrimp is almost done, about 5 minutes more..
- Add shrimp stock. Bring to a boil. Let cook uncovered 5 minutes more. Stir in remaining butter until melted and incorporated. Add cooked noodles and toss to coat in sauce. Serve hot. Enjoy!.