Ivo Coia’s Baked Walleye. I learned a lot over those years & we caught everything from Sunfish to Walleye, and everything in between. We even made annual trips to New Jersey and Connecticut, to go salt water fishing as well as crabbing & Clamming. So here is what I do when I dont want.
People enjoy catching walleye, not only because of their elusiveness but also the many ways to cook. Flash Baked Walleye Fillets. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Последние твиты от Ivo Coia (@IvoCoia). Family man, Manager, Author, Writer, TV & Youtube Host, Proprietor. This Perfect Ivo Coia’s Baked Walleye using 6 simple ingredients and 5 simple steps. Learn how to cook delicious meal.
Ingredients of Ivo Coia’s Baked Walleye
- You need of walleye fillets.
- Prepare of butter.
- It’s of seasoned salt.
- Prepare of blackening spice.
- You need of all purpose seasoning.
- It’s of Italian breadcrumbs.
My Book Management – Doing it Right. Pleasure: helping people enjoy the sport of fishing. For this baked walleye recipe, this great North American freshwater fish is baked in butter, then covered with almonds and mild cheddar cheese. So pretty and delicious, this dish is perfect to serve for any special occasion.
Ivo Coia’s Baked Walleye instructions
- Melt the butter. Once melted, mix in the salt, blackening spice, and all purpose seasoning..
- Pour the seasoned butter into a large enough pan to lay the walleye in. Then, dip both sides of the walleye fillet into the butter..
- Spread the Italian breadcrumbs out on a large dish. Flop the walleye onto both sides of the bread crumbs. Make sure the breadcrumbs cover the fillet..
- Lay the walleye fillets on a broiling pan. Place small slivers of butter on top of the walleye..
- Broil the walleye for around 10 minutes or until it is baked to your liking. Then, take it out, let it cool a few minutes, and enjoy!.
However, the recipe comes together quickly enough that you can enjoy these. Baked Walleye, Baked Walleye In Sour Cream, Baked Walleye With Carrots, etc. Get new recipes from top Professionals! Looking for a book by Ivo Coia? Ivo Coia wrote Management – Doing It Right, which can be purchased at a lower price at ThriftBooks.com.