Mie Ayam Jamur (Chicken Mushroom Noodles).
You can have Mie Ayam Jamur (Chicken Mushroom Noodles) using 21 easy ingredients and 8 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to cook apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Mie Ayam Jamur (Chicken Mushroom Noodles)
- It’s 2 of rolls egg noodles.
- It’s 100 gr of baby bok choi.
- You need 6 pieces of beef meatballs, boiled in chicken stock until cooked.
- It’s of Chicken stock soup: (add all ingredients in the boiling chicken stock).
- You need 500 ml of chicken stock.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, minced, fried with 1 Tbsp vegetable oil until fragrant, remove from the heat, set aside.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of salt or to taste.
- You need 1/2 tsp of white pepper powder or to taste.
- It’s 2 of green onions, thinly sliced.
- Prepare of Stir fry chicken mushroom:.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 100 gr of boneless chicken thigh, diced.
- You need 100 gr of straw mushroom, cut into 4.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of sweet soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 Tbsp of oyster sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of fish sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt or to taste.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of white pepper powder or to taste.
- You need 200 ml of chicken stock.
- Prepare 2 tsp of cornstarch mixed with 2 Tbsp water.
Mie Ayam Jamur (Chicken Mushroom Noodles) instructions
- Cut baby bok choy. Put them into boiling water for 1 minute. Remove from the heat. Set aside..
- Stir fry chicken mushroom: Heat the vegetable oil. Sauté the garlic until fragrant..
- Add chicken. Cook until the color change..
- Add straw mushrooms, oyster sauce, sweet soy sauce, fish sauce, salt, pepper, and chicken stock. Bring it to boil..
- Add cornstarch mixture. Stir until the sauce thickened..
- How to serve: In a small bowl, add 1/2 tsp sesame oil, 1/2 fish sauce, and a dash of white pepper powder..
- Add 1 roll egg noodle (boil for 2 minutes before serving). Mix until well combined..
- Put boiled baby bok choi, stir fry chicken mushroom, meatballs, fried wonton wrapper on top of the noodles. Serve with chopped green onions and chicken stock in a separate bowl. 😋.