Laurinda's Shrimp Etouffee.
You can cook Laurinda's Shrimp Etouffee using 11 simple ingredients and 6 easy steps. Here is how you cook this tasty food.
Ingredients of Laurinda's Shrimp Etouffee
- You need of Green onion chopped.
- Prepare of Bell pepper chopped.
- It’s of minced garlic.
- You need of butter.
- You need of Sweet onion chopped.
- It’s of boneless skinless chicken breast, cubed.
- Prepare of cream of chicken soup.
- It’s of raw peeled and veined shrimp.
- Prepare of diced tomatoes undrained.
- You need of diced tomatoes seasoned with basil, garlic & oregano.
- It’s of Cayenne pepper or season to taste..
Laurinda's Shrimp Etouffee step by step
- Sautee green onions, bell pepper & minced garlic in butter. set aside.
- Sautee sweet onion & chicken until chicken is white.
- add cream of chicken soup & mix til smooth.
- add all remaining ingredients.
- simmer 20 minutes stirring occasionally.
- serve over rice if desired.