To Die For Crawfish Pasta.
This Yummy To Die For Crawfish Pasta using 7 easy ingredients and 8 easy steps. Learn how to cook yummy food.
Ingredients of To Die For Crawfish Pasta
- It’s of butter.
- Prepare of green onions.
- It’s of cream cheese.
- Prepare of pepper jack cheese.
- Prepare of milk.
- Prepare of pasta of choice.
- It’s of thawed crawfish.
To Die For Crawfish Pasta step by step
- Saute butter and chopped green onions until fragrant..
- Add crawfish and cook about 5 minutes.
- Add cream cheese. (You may want to put it in the microwave for 10 seconds or less to soften first ).
- Add milk until desired serving amount reached. (I don't really measure the milk bcuz some people like pasta thicker than others. But just know the sauce will thicken some. ).
- Melt in pepper Jack cheese. I used sliced cheese and used 10 slices. But shredded works well also. I just liked the brand my store had in sliced cheese..
- In a separate pot boil your pasta according to box directions..
- You can add in a cap full of liquid crab and shrimp boil for an extra kick (:.
- OPTIONAL: PREMIX PASTA AND SAUCE OR LEAVE SEPERATE.