Mr. Mike's Crawfish Cornbread.
You can cook Mr. Mike's Crawfish Cornbread using 11 easy ingredients and 7 simple steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mr. Mike's Crawfish Cornbread
- Prepare of Ingredients.
- You need of jiffy cornbread mix.
- Prepare of small onion, chopped.
- You need of small bell pepper, chopped.
- Prepare of jalapeno, diced.
- You need of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need of 8-ounce can corn, drained.
- It’s of (8-ounce) can cream corn.
- It’s of eggs.
- You need of crawfish tails, precooked and rough chopped.
- Prepare of butter.
Mr. Mike's Crawfish Cornbread instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- In a medium size skillet over medium heat, melt the butter and sauté the onion, bell pepper, and jalapeno until the onions are translucent. Set aside to cool..
- Mix together the cornbread mix, eggs, corn, and creamed corn in a large bowl..
- Stir in the chopped crawfish tails and cheddar cheese. Mix well to combine..
- Stir in the sauteed vegetables and stir to combine..
- Spread the cornbread out in a greased 9×13 baking dish and bake in the oven for 45-55 minutes..
- Allow to cool for 10-15 minutes.