This Yummy Seafood Dip using 9 simple ingredients and 3 easy steps. Learn how to achieve that.
Ingredients of Seafood Dip
- It’s of package of crab meat.
- Prepare of package of small peeled and deveined shrimp.
- Prepare of packages of TGIF spinach with artichoke.
- It’s of jars of queso cheese.
- Prepare of container of pico De Gallo.
- Prepare of – tablespoons of finely chopped onion.
- Prepare of Creole seasoning and black pepper.
- You need of – tablespoon of butter.
- You need of package of peeled crawfish tails.
Seafood Dip instructions
- In a large skillet or pot, saute onions in butter. While it's sauteing add the meats: shrimp, crab and crawfish. Use the creole seasoning and black pepper to your taste.Let cook until shrimp are fully cooked. Then add in the two packages of spinach and artichoke. Cook about 10 minutes..
- After the 10 minutes, add in both jars of queso cheese. Stir occasionally for about 5-7 minutes. Then turn off heat. Transfer your seafood dish into another serving container..
- After transferring your cooked ingredients into a serving dish, add the pico De Gallo to the center. This can be served as a dip to be eaten with chips or as a topper on grilled or blackened fish on top of wild rice and served with cheese breadsticks or garlic bread. Enjoy!!.