Cajun grilled shrimp with loaded veggie Alfredo noodles. This Cajun shrimp fettuccine alfredo is packed full of flavor with a little Cajun twist. It's perfect for busy weeknights and you'll say goodbye to jarred sauces when you see how easy it is to make your own! Plus the little punch of andouille sausage really brings that Cajun flavor.
Quick and easy spicy cajun shrimp in a bed of pasta with creamy, cheesy alfredo sauce. Cajun seasoning and andouille sausage spice up traditional shrimp Alfredo in this quick and easy recipe to serve over angel hair pasta. I used chicken instead of shrimp because my toddler has an allergy with shrimp and doubled the Cajun seasoning. You can have Cajun grilled shrimp with loaded veggie Alfredo noodles using 12 easy ingredients and 9 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to cook yummy food.
Ingredients of Cajun grilled shrimp with loaded veggie Alfredo noodles
- You need of large shrimp.
- You need of Cajun seasoning.
- You need of butter.
- Prepare of onion chooped.
- You need of garlic.
- Prepare of baby Bella mushroom.
- You need of chopped baby spinach.
- You need of bell pepper any color.
- Prepare of chicken stock.
- It’s of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of low fat cream cheese.
- You need of red lentil pasta.
Bonnie Jost of Manitowoc, Wisconsin relies on a jar of store-bought Alfredo sauce to toss together this pretty pasta dish. The effortless entree includes fresh shrimp and colorful veggies for ectra eye appeal. This is my version of Dave and Buster's Cajun Shrimp Alfredo. This goes together rather quickly and is so good.
Cajun grilled shrimp with loaded veggie Alfredo noodles step by step
- Start by melting butter in a stainless steel pan.
- Add onion, garlic, and mushroom.
- Add 1 cup of chicken stock to deglaze the pan.
- Add in cream cheese and incorporate well.
- Stir in Parmesan cheese.
- Add in noodles, spinach, and bell pepper. Reduce liquid and then remove from heat to thicken.
- While your pasta is setting. Coat raw shrimp in Cajun seasoning.
- Grill on surface of choosing and serve over pasta. Top with a lilt tale extra cheese and parsley.
- MFP information for pasta and shrimp.
I would certainly serve this to company by doubling the recipe. Also, if you like spicy but not to spicy you can leave out the last addition of the Creole seasoning, or you can add more if you really. Keto Low-Carb Creamy Garlic Shrimp Alfredo Zucchini Noodles (Zoodles) is a quick and easy recipe with video instructions that is perfect for the keto diet and The shrimp is served grilled or pan seared with parmesan cheese and rich alfredo cream sauce. This shrimp recipe is loaded with veggies and Cajun spice (you can make your own if you don't have a jar already!). We went with bell peppers, onions, and corn, but any stir-fry vegetable would work here.