Easy Crawfish Zucchini Bake.
This Perfect Easy Crawfish Zucchini Bake using 7 simple ingredients and 7 easy steps. Learn how to cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Crawfish Zucchini Bake
- It’s of medium-sized zucchini or yellow squash.
- Prepare of jar Alfredo sauce (such as Ragu).
- Prepare of mushrooms 1/4 cup sauteed.
- You need of crawfish tails (or shrimp if you perfer, I used both).
- Prepare of mozzarella.
- You need of parmesan cheese _shaved.
- It’s of Creole seasoning or any season you prefer.
Easy Crawfish Zucchini Bake step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit..
- Cut the ends of each zucchini and use a spirilizer to make zoodles or if you dont have one you can use a vegetable peeler..
- Make sure to drain zoodles of excess water by patting them between 2 paper towels then place in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix crawfish, seasoning, and Alfredo in bowl and mix well.
- Saute mushrooms in small pan with a tablespoon of olive oil and add to bowl..
- Add half of the mozzarella and parmesan cheeses to bowl as well then transfer to a 9×13 greased baking dish.
- Add the remainder of cheese on top as pictured above then place in preheated oven for 20-30 minutes or until golden brown.