Creole Crawfish Etouffe with grape tomatoes.
You can have Creole Crawfish Etouffe with grape tomatoes using 15 easy ingredients and 4 easy steps. Learn how to cook delicious meal.
Ingredients of Creole Crawfish Etouffe with grape tomatoes
- You need of crawfish, peeled, purged or deveined.
- Prepare of sliced and seeded multicolor mini sweet peppers.
- You need of chopped celery.
- Prepare of chopped onion.
- Prepare of butter softened.
- It’s of flour.
- It’s of parsley.
- You need of dry mustard.
- You need of Zatarain's gumbo file`.
- It’s of Vegatable or seafood stock.
- Prepare of Tony Chachere's Creole Seasoning.
- You need of Tobasco sauce.
- It’s of halved & seeded grape tomatoes.
- Prepare of cornstarch slurry if necessary.
- It’s of cooked rice for service.
Creole Crawfish Etouffe with grape tomatoes instructions
- Combine softened butter and flour in a skillet to make a roux. Cook to the carmel color. Should it be a bit dry, add vegatable or seafood stock to maintain creamy consistency..
- Add onions, celery, peppers, and spices, gradually adding stock to maintain consistency. Cook stirring often until veggies soften..
- Fold in crawfish until thoroughly incorporated. Add stock and extra butter to tighten consistency. Add tomatoes. Use cornstarch slurry if sauce is not thick enough..
- Add Tony's and Tobasco liberally. Serve over rice and enjoy!.