Mike's EZ Shrimp & Spicy Andouille Sausage Gumbo. I love shrimp scampi because it is easy to make, takes just a few minutes and is absolutely delicious served over pasta. Learn this EZ Mexican Shrimp Cocktail recipe today! This is an excellent summer dish to help break the heat and cool you down.
I love to eat delicious high flavored dishes. This is my quick and easy recipe for shrimp and grits cooked in a pressure cooker. Shrimp may not be your go-to scrambled egg mix-in, but once you try it you'll will wonder why you never did before. This Tasty Mike's EZ Shrimp & Spicy Andouille Sausage Gumbo using 23 easy ingredients and 8 easy steps. Learn how to achieve delicious meal.
Ingredients of Mike's EZ Shrimp & Spicy Andouille Sausage Gumbo
- Prepare of ● For The Proteins.
- You need of Presteamed Shrimp [de-tailed – de-veined].
- Prepare of Smoked Spicy Andouille Cajun Sausage [sliced on the bias].
- Prepare of ● For The Carbs.
- Prepare of Bear Creek Cajun Gumbo Soup [serves 8 – a must purchase!].
- It’s of Pkg Presteamed White Rice [use as a filler & thickener].
- Prepare of ● For The Vegetables & Seasonings [all fine minced – de-seeded].
- Prepare of Green Bell Pepper.
- It’s of Jalapeno Peppers.
- It’s of Celery With Leaves.
- It’s of Fine Minced Garlic.
- Prepare of Spanish Onion.
- You need of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare of ● For The Wet Ingredients.
- Prepare of Garlic Frying Oil.
- Prepare of Louisiana Hot Sauce [+ reserves].
- Prepare of (= 2 Cups) Can Chicken Broth.
- You need of Water.
- You need of ● For The Sides [as needed].
- Prepare of Potato Salad [yup.we mix that in down south].
- Prepare of Louisiana Hot Sauce.
- Prepare of Garlic Bread.
- Prepare of Fresh Cilantro Or Parsley [for garnish].
Chinese seasonings enhance this basic recipe for scrambled eggs, and if you wish.. Rice – Spinach and coconut rice – Mike's EZ Red Beans & Rice – Mike's Sinfully Sweet & Spicy Rice – Black Beans & Rice – Mike's Spicy Garlic Shrimp & Scallop Asian Stir Fry Over. Automotive repair centre in Medford, Oregon. By The Good Housekeeping Test Kitchen.
Mike's EZ Shrimp & Spicy Andouille Sausage Gumbo step by step
- Here's the basics of what you'll need..
- Sauté all vegetables in a bit of olive oil until translucent. About 5 minutes. Add your garlic in for 1 minute. Be careful not to burn garlic. Also, add 1 tbsp Louisiana Hot Sauce to your vegetables..
- Add all broth and water to vegetables and bring to a heavy simmer..
- Add your 10 oz packet of Bear Creek Gumbo Soup Mix. Simmer covered for 15 minutes. Stir regularly..
- A fantastic OTC choice!.
- Also, add your precooked rice to thicken your Gumbo..
- At 15 minutes – add your precooked sausage and shrimp. Simmer for 5 minutes covered until fully heated. Stir regularly..
- Garnish with fresh parsley or cilantro. Serve piping hot with Louisiana Hot Sauce and garlic bread to the side as well. Enjoy!.
A frying pan is the secret to this super simple dish. Blackened Shrimp is mouth-watering, succulent shrimp coated with delicious blackened seasoning bursting with cajun flavor. Easy Blackened Shrimp Tacos are a healthy, gluten-free, and quick taco recipe with a shrimp taco sauce to whip up on a busy weeknight! The Best Japanese Shrimp Recipes on Yummly Shrimp & Japanese Radish Bites, Japanese Crispy Fried Shrimp, Japanese Crispy Fried Shrimp.