Cajun Salmon w Succotash.
This Appetizing Cajun Salmon w Succotash using 15 simple ingredients and 3 simple steps. Learn how to achieve this tasty food.
Ingredients of Cajun Salmon w Succotash
- It’s of Salmon take out pinbones, then divide into 4 take salmon and make slits on skin to make crispy skin while cooking.
- You need of Cajun spice.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of For succotash.
- Prepare of red onion chopped.
- Prepare of corn kernels.
- It’s of green bell pepper chopped.
- You need of red bell pepper chopped.
- You need of zucchini chopped.
- Prepare of yellow squash chopped.
- Prepare of Cilantro chopped.
- It’s of Lemon juice.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- It’s of Cajun spice.
Cajun Salmon w Succotash step by step
- Salmon make slits on skin do this by bending salmon and taking sharp knife makeslits on back to make skin crispy. Then season with salt, pepper, and the Cajun spice. Heat pan make sure pan is hot before putting oil then put salmon in skin side down..
- Monitor fish, fish will change color from pink to white when fish turns white half way flip by placing 3 fingers on top of meat then with fish spatula flip fish then flip fish back unto skin side set aside.
- For succotash in pan sauté all vegetables.