Poormans’ Cajun Crab-Melt & Poached Egg.
This Yummy Poormans’ Cajun Crab-Melt & Poached Egg using 9 easy ingredients and 4 simple steps. Learn how to cook it.
Ingredients of Poormans’ Cajun Crab-Melt & Poached Egg
- It’s of imitation crab shredded.
- It’s of mayonnaise (I used avocado oil mayo).
- Prepare of small yellow onion chopped.
- It’s of Cajun seasoning.
- Prepare of grated sharp /aged white cheddar.
- It’s of black pepper to taste.
- You need of or bread lightly toasted or buns would make this a crab roll !.
- Prepare of poached eggs.
- Prepare of red pepper chopped.
Poormans’ Cajun Crab-Melt & Poached Egg step by step
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Mix imitation crab, mayonnaise, onion, Cajun spice, red and black pepper in a bowl and mix..
- Lightly toast bread and poach four eggs.
- Put your toast on a baking sheet. Spoon out crab mixture on to each of the four toasts Sprinkle the cheese on top. Put in oven until cheese melts. Top each with poached egg..
- Optional : I had fridge picked purple cabbage and I finally chopped it and sprinkled it on top. Fresh herbs would work too for texture and freshness..