You can have Seafood Jambalaya using 15 easy ingredients and 3 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve this tasty food.
Ingredients of Seafood Jambalaya
- It’s of Butter.
- You need of Red Onion.
- You need of Green onions.
- It’s of Gallic cloves.
- Prepare of Bay leaves.
- It’s of Jalepenos.
- It’s of Creole seasoning.
- You need of Ground Cayenne pepper.
- Prepare of Tomato paste.
- It’s of Water.
- You need of Beef Bouillon cubes.
- You need of Crushed tomatoes.
- It’s of Short grain brown rice.
- Prepare of Jumbo Shrimp.
- You need of Cleaned & debearded Mussels.
Seafood Jambalaya step by step
- Melt butter in large pot over med heat. Add onions, green onion, bell pepper, garlic, bay leaves, Jalepeno, creole seasoning, cayenne. Cover and cook veg is tender, stirring occasionally, about 15 min..
- Mix in tomato paste. add sausage, water, bouillon cubes, tomatoes, rice. Bring to a simmer. Reduce heat to low. Cover and cook until rice is tender. 45-55 min..
- Add shrimp and mussels 5 min before rice is done cooking..