BgCtGal's Quick & Easy Seafood Gumbo.
This Delicious BgCtGal's Quick & Easy Seafood Gumbo using 18 easy ingredients and 7 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve yummy food.
Ingredients of BgCtGal's Quick & Easy Seafood Gumbo
- It’s of onion, sweet red yellow orange peppers, chopped.
- Prepare of smoked sausage (your choice).
- It’s of tomato.
- It’s of boneless chicken breast.
- You need of small chicken boullion cube.
- You need of small beef boullion cube.
- Prepare of medium gulf shrimp.
- It’s of shelled crawfish tails Bordeux brand.
- It’s of lump white crabmeat.
- It’s of bay scallops.
- Prepare of tomato soup.
- You need of all-purpose flour (for Roux).
- You need of vegetable oil.
- You need of butter (for roux color).
- You need of cajun or creole seasoning.
- Prepare of Gumbo file (optional for those who don't like Okra).
- It’s of frozen Okra (Optional).
- It’s of chicken broth.
BgCtGal's Quick & Easy Seafood Gumbo instructions
- Cook oil and flour to make Roux. Keep flour and oil on low stirring periodically to keep from burning. Butter helps to darken the Roux. (Can be baked in oven until desired color too!).
- Once Roux is desired color, add all vegetables, sausage, chicken, and all seasonings. Cook 20 minutes..
- Add chicken broth, diced tomatoes and tomato soup cook 30 minutes stirring occassionally.
- Add lump crab, crawfish, shrimp cook 10 minutes.
- Add bay scallops (medium to small) your desire.
- Add Gumbo File (optional) cook another 10 to 15 Mins.
- Eat with Rice or Oyster crackers.