Blackened Tilapia Sandwiches.
You can have Blackened Tilapia Sandwiches using 14 easy ingredients and 4 simple steps. This is guide how cook yummy food.
Ingredients of Blackened Tilapia Sandwiches
- Prepare of Seafood.
- Prepare of Tilapia Fillets.
- It’s of Old Bay Blackening Seasoning.
- It’s of Butter.
- You need of to 6 hoagie rolls, split,buttered,and toasted.
- It’s of Shredded Lettuce.
- You need of Tomato, thinly sliced.
- Prepare of **Super-Duper Sauce Below**.
- It’s of Mayonnaise.
- It’s of Minced Green Onion.
- It’s of Fresh Lemon Juice.
- Prepare of Sweet Pickle Relish.
- Prepare of Hot Sauce.
- Prepare of Creole Seasoning.
Blackened Tilapia Sandwiches step by step
- Sprinkle tilapia with Old Bay Blackening Seasoning.
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. Add tilapia, and cook for 2-3 minutes per side or until fish flakes easily with a fork..
- Spread cut sides of rolls with desired amount of Super Duper Sauce. Top bottom halves of rolls with shredded lettuce, sliced tomato, and Blackened Tilapia. Cover with top halves of rolls. Serve with a smile..
- **Super Duper Sauce** In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, green onion, lemon juice, relish, and Creole seasoning..