Easy Blackened Salmon with Dill Tarragon Sour Cream Dip.
You can have Easy Blackened Salmon with Dill Tarragon Sour Cream Dip using 11 easy ingredients and 11 simple steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Blackened Salmon with Dill Tarragon Sour Cream Dip
- It’s of main ingredient.
- Prepare of Salmon steak ( You can make up to 8 or more).
- Prepare of Fish Coating.
- You need of Chili Powder Seasoning.
- You need of Sazon Goya Seasoning (Usually found in mexican food isle).
- You need of Black Pepper Seasoning.
- You need of Garlic Powder Seasoning.
- Prepare of Dip.
- It’s of Tub of Sour Cream.
- You need of Dill Seasoning.
- Prepare of Tarragon Flakes Seasoning.
Easy Blackened Salmon with Dill Tarragon Sour Cream Dip instructions
- Thaw fish if frozen.
- Heat small or medium (depending on how many steaks you plan to make) frying pan to medium heat.
- Add small spoonful of butter (for one steak, add more butter for more steaks).
- Melt butter evenly through pan.
- Add salmon steak to pan, cook lightly on one side and then flip it over.
- Coat the lightly cooked side with the chili powder, Sazon Goya, and Black pepper (A little less black pepper than the first two) to the point where it coats the fish almost so you can no longer see the fish (it us up to you if you want to add a small amount of the Garlic Powder or not).
- Flip the fish over again and do the same to the other side..
- Cook the fish evenly and make sure the coating on both side is slightly black.
- To make the dip place some Sour Cream in a bowl and add the Tarragon and Dill, however much you want to add. If you want the dip thicker then add a small amount of mayo or miracle whip.
- For a side I usually make some rice with a little butter and salt, also sometimes add seaweed and soy sauce as well..
- Also as a side I will have veggies of some sort! Enjoy!.