Spicy Cajun Shrimp Skillet. I love to keep this paleo and serve it with cauliflower rice, but regular rice is delicious, too. I've got a spicy shrimp recipe for you that is so good you'll be tempted to lick your plate clean. It's also crazy quick and easy to make.
Add garlic; cook and This was too spicy for us. Realizing this is how Cajun shrimp is supposed to be. Spicy pan seared shrimp marinated in spicy sauce, is ready in just a few minutes. This Appetizing Spicy Cajun Shrimp Skillet using 8 easy ingredients and 4 simple steps. This is guide how cook it.
Ingredients of Spicy Cajun Shrimp Skillet
- It’s of Peeled, tail on shrimp.
- Prepare of Liquid crab boil.
- You need of Olive oil w/ thyme.
- It’s of Lemon pepper.
- Prepare of Garlic salt.
- Prepare of Cajun seasoning.
- Prepare of Crush red pepper.
- You need of Italian seasoning.
Perfect in tacos, quesadillas, in salads or with veggies. Here we have a super simple skillet shrimp. Just a few ingredients and all done in the comfort of your skillet. This Cajun Shrimp Sausage Skillet is one of my favorite easy shrimp recipes, along with one of my favorite one-skillet meals.
Spicy Cajun Shrimp Skillet step by step
- Marinate shrimp in all seasoning, oil, & crab boil in bowl covered with tin foil for 30-45 mins in refrigerator..
- Preheat skillet to medium high heat.
- Throw shrimp in greased skillet & cook for 10-15 mins, or until shrimp is lightly seared on both sides..
- Top with butter, serve, & enjoy. :).
The cajun seasoning and peppers definitely add a bit of spice, along with the smoked sausage, but the zucchini, squash, and shrimp keep it from becoming an overly spicy dish. This simple and easy one skillet spicy cajun shrimp is the perfect way to enjoy your favorite seafood! It's spicy and delicious and works great over pasta or If you like spicy foods, I hope that you'll give this spicy cajun shrimp recipe a try. It packs a lot of flavor into these little seafood creatures, and I. Heat oil in a pan over medium heat.