Cajun grilled salmon with mango relish. Marinate salmon fillets in a homemade mixture of honey, soy sauce, and olive oil, cook in a grill pan or skillet, and serve with a homemade fruit relish for an easy salmon entree with a tropical twist. While fish cooks, prepare the relish. Combine mango and the remaining ingredients.
This salmon recipe grilled in the Cajun tradition gives this succulent fish a bit of heat and a great flavor. This recipe makes a mouthwatering main course Place salmon fillets on a large plate or in a baking dish. Rub with Cajun seasoning, turn, and season the other side. You can cook Cajun grilled salmon with mango relish using 8 simple ingredients and 10 simple steps. This is guide how achieve this tasty food.
Ingredients of Cajun grilled salmon with mango relish
- Prepare of Salmon skin off.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- You need of Cajun seasoning.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Mangos.
- Prepare of Medium red and green pepper.
- You need of Fresh jalapeno.
- You need of Mint leaves.
This quick and easy grilled salmon is kissed with lime and chili pepper, then topped with a cool, refreshing, colorful, and utterly delicious cucumber mango salsa. Cucumber Mango Salsa might sound strange but it's a light, refreshing Grilled Whole Salmon with Preserved Lemon Relish. Broiled salmon steaks are topped with a delicious mango and tomato salsa. It tasted wonderful over my grilled salmon.
Cajun grilled salmon with mango relish instructions
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Oil both sides of salmon.
- Light salt and pepper both sides.
- Cajun seasoning on presentation side of salmon.
- Grill mark or pan sear salmon, both sides, bout minute and a half to three mins.
- Finish in oven till salmon is firm, about medium.
- Ahead of time, peel and fine dice mangos, fine dice peppers and mince mint leaves put all in a bowl.
- Add a splash of olive oil, salt and pepper to taste.
- Refrigerate till service.
- Take out salmon top with a heap of relish, enjoy.
I have already made it twice it is so fast to make. I like it with a little more spice so I added Cajun seasoning to the salmon and then sauteed the salmon in a pan. Our go-to Grilled Salmon recipe with Garlic Lime Butter. Learn how to easilly grill flaky and juicy salmon and keep it from sticking to the grates. Go-To Grilled Salmon recipe – easy, flaky and so juicy!